|A Very Veggie Chrisrmas|
Lyrick Studios, EMI
1996, 1998, 2008
A Very Veggie Christmas is the first VeggieTales Christmas Album.
Bob hosts a Christmas party, but it doesn't exactly go as planned. The food has not arrived yet, singers are running late, and people are making a mess of Bob's house! Bob removes the stains, Palmy arrives after the Grapes sang, the food arrives after While By My Sheep. Then things go right at the end.
- Feliz Navidad Sung by Larry and Manuel the Date
- The Boar's Head Carol Sung by Archibald Asparagus
- Ring Little Bells Sung by Archibald Asparagus and Larry
- Go Tell It On The Mountain Sung by Pa Grape, Ma Grape, Rosie Grape and Tom Grape
- Angels We Have Heard On High Sung by Palmy
- Can't Believe It's Christmas
- Grumpy Kids
- Oh, Santa!
- He Is Born, The Holy Child Sung by The French Peas
- While By My Sheep Sung by Junior Asparagus and The Sheep
- The Eight Polish Foods of Christmas Sung by Oscar, Jimmy Gourd, Larry the Cucumber, Archibald Asparagus, Pa Grape, Bob The Tomato and Junior Asparagus
- The Big Medley Sung by Pa Grape, Junior Asparagus, Jimmy and Jerry Gourd, Larry the Cucumber, Jean Claude Pea, Phillipe Pea and Christophe Pea, Mom Asparagus, & Archibald Asparagus
- Away In The Manger Sung by Junior Asparagus and Mom Asparagus
- On iTunes and other digital music sources, the audio for some talking parts is different:
- The audience applauds after Grumpy Kids and Oh Santa which never happen on the physical CD version.
- Jimmy & Jerry Gourd ask Junior if they can count their sheep and Larry asks to use the bathroom . Junior's scream of "I called the coach!" is more sicker than his normal pitch on the CD.
- The crowd cheering applause after Oh Santa is replaced with the applause clapping in the iTunes version.
- Also in the iTunes version, when Bob asks "Is everyone having a good time" after Palmy's song, everyone in the audience replies "YEAH!". This does not happen on the CD.
- This marks the first speaking role for Phillipe (he doesn't appear in physical form until Very Silly Songs!). This also marks the last speaking role for Ma and Rosie Grape.
- This also marks the first time Palmy (the palm tree from Larry's Lagoon) is officially named by the other characters, as well his last speaking role.
- The audio quality in the entire soundtrack is somewhat grating at times, particularly the speaking tracks. Mike Nawrocki stated in the Little Drummer Boy commentary that they used a different recording, hence why they redid the audio for Eight Polish Christmas dishes.
- This is the only album to have many different covers. The first cover was a reprint from The Toy That Saved Christmas, which came out around the same time.