Many years ago, her great uncle Ephraim Apply wanted to take over Bumblyburg by building a fun house that would distract the citizens of the town. But was banished after Obidah stop his dastardly plan. Now she wants to get revenge and continue her ancestor's modus operandi.
She resides at a abandoned water mill on the outskirts of Bumblyburg. She has a sidekick named Curly.
She uses temptation to subdue her enemies, such as using chocolate to defeat LarryBoy, using television to stop Alfred, using video games to stall Petunia and even using beauty to cripple Mayor Blueberry.
After her defeat at Larry-Boy's plungers, she is currently back at her secret lair planning her revenge on the Cucumber of Steel.
The Bad Apple is a red apple with green eyelids and a green leaf, that reacts as hair. She also wears a belt and a green cloak.
- Cynthia West
In the trailer for the episode, the Bad Apple had a different voice than what she had in the final. David Pitts stated they tried finding the perfect voice for her character. Mike Nawrocki confirmed that Melinda Doolittle had tried out for her before.
- She is the only Larry-Boy villain in the entire series not to get arrested, as well the first one in the main series not to die.
- Bad Apple would be the last female villain Larry-Boy deals with until Aprilcot, about a decade later.
- The symbolism of an apple being temptation is based after the apple from the book of Genesis, where the snake temps Adam and Eve to eat the fruit God forbid them to go by.
- If you compare her with the legs and cape, you'll noticed the legs are too far apart to be hidden well.
- Also, in some shots before her legs are revealed, her cloak doesn't touch the ground, thus making her floating like a ghost.
- Because of the episode dealing with temptation, the crew didn't want her to temp the others on doing bad things, which doesn't help how she was trying to make Larry-Boy eat her chocolate bar is a bit too much. So they went with the overindulgence to make it more suitable.