March 25, 2016
Blueberry's Tickets is the first half of the fourth episode from the third season of VeggieTales in the House.
- Archibald Asparagus
- Pa Grape
- Jimmy and Jerry Gourd
- Mr. Lunt
- Madame Blueberry
- Petunia Rhubarb
- Jenna Chive
- Bacon Bill (cameo)
- Indigestion is a pain or discomfort in the stomach when it has trouble digesting food.
- There is no such words as "neitherer" or "neitherest".
- Bob is seen painting, yet there's nothing on the canvas.
- Bob was shown painting in God Loves You Very Much.
- Larry mentioned about Blueberry wearing a wig, which could be either a reference to either Mayoral Bike Lessons or how she changed her hair colors in the past.
- A few callbacks to Jenna's debut episode are made here:
- Bacon Bill appearing on a skateboard.
- Jenna winking during her song.
- The plot is similar to the "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic" episode "The Ticket Master". In that episode, Twilight Sparkle gets two tickets for the Galloping Gala (one for her, and the extra for a friend) and her friends wanted to go with her, so they try various ways to win her attention, and even chasing her around (though its others characters instead of the main cast). The only differences is that the tickets are swallowed by a fish instead of gaining extra ones, though the main characters were still able to see a Jenna Chive concert. (Which is funny in hindsight since voice actress Elsa Covián was involved in those two shows)
- Eric stated he never saw the Ticket Master, and the script was probably just a coincidence.
- The music accompanied in the chase scene is reminisces to "Yakety Sax", a music piece from 1963 that was used in "The Benny Hill Show". That was also used in "The Ticket Master".