Since the beginning of VeggieTales, Bob has been annoyed that whenever he says "It's time to talk about what we learned today!", there's a certain song he doesn't like that interrupts him. However, there are a few times he might enjoy it. It just depends on what mood he's in.
- Where's God When I'm S-Scared?- Annoyed and interrupted.
- God Wants Me to Forgive Them!?!- Irritated and interrupted.
- Are You My Neighbor? - Bob tries to damage the song's player (off-screen), but then it turns back on and interrupted.
- Rack, Shack & Benny - Bob didn't like it that Larry sings the song.
- Dave and the Giant Pickle - Bob tries a way to avoid the song to start if he whispers. But Larry-Boy ends up starting it when he says it out loud.
- Larry-Boy! and the Fib from Outer Space! - Bob goes out to stop the song, only for Larry-Boy to stop and tells him that he likes it and to let it play.
- Josh and the Big Wall! - Like last time, Bob tries to go and stop playing the song, only for the French Peas to block him with slushies.
- LarryBoy and the Bad Apple - After Bob reveals his new superhero costume, he tells Larry-Boy that he has a theme song, only to get interrupted by the song.
- The Wonderful Wizard of Ha's - Bob pulls out a pair of earmuffs to block out the song.
- A Snoodle's Tale - Bob suddenly enjoys hearing the song. Though it's possible he's just trying to block out what Larry's saying what his story reminds him of.
- Sumo of the Opera - Both he and Larry enjoy listening to it until Luifi damaged Qwerty.
- The League of Incredible Vegetables - Bob enjoys the song after finally being a superhero.
- Lord of the Beans - Bob gets upset when the Sporks steal the record.
- Madame Blueberry - Bob didn't really care if the song was playing due to him crying about the story.
- Minnesota Cuke and the Search for Samson's Hairbrush - Larry asks Bob why he doesn't like it. The tomato tries to reply, only to get interrupted that they need to finish the episode.
- Moe and the Big Exit - Bob didn't had any concerns of the song playing, only trying to correct Larry's statement about the episode's lesson.
- Tomato Sawyer and Huckleberry Larry's Big River Rescue - In the theme of Norm's Notes, the song plays in a very fast way. Bob is concerned, though it's not sure if he cares for the song or not.
- The Little House That Stood - He didn't mind listening to it once, though he didn't want to listen it again.
- Beauty and the Beet - We later found out that Bob likes the song if it doesn't interrupt him.