The red tomato and the blue, uh, blueberry's relationship is often good. However, they might a conflict with each other depending on the situation.
This pairing started sometime after Blueberry's debut, and became more appearnt after Petunia's debut.
- Madame Blueberry - Blueberry was very sad because she wanted more things to be happy and Bob was there to comfort her.
- Twas The Night Before Easter - Both Blueberry and Pastor Erwin both work at a church. According to Mike Nawrocki, they were actually married in the script.
- Bob and the Awesome Frosting Mustache - Madame Blueberry helps Bob out with his stage fright, and even lets the tomato sing with her in the karaoke.
- The Guppy Whisperer - Bob helped out with Blueberry when they had to make sandwiches for Rooney.
- Bob Gets Glasses - Blueberry admires Bob with his new glasses.
- Bob's Bad Breath - Bob scolds at Madame Blueberry due to lack of sleep.
- Pie Fight! - Madame Blueberry got jealous of Bob winning the Pie Contest, then apologizes to him.
- The Painting - Bob gets annoyed with Blueberry saying that his art isn't like Laura's.
- Bob Gets Glasses - Blueberry gets mad at Bob when the weather didn't turned out like he said it was