Chocolate is a type of candy that is typically sweet, usually brown, food preparation.
As stated by the Bad Apple, it was invented by the Mayans many years ago when they used cocoa beans.
Because it is a very common sweet, it is often mentioned a few times in the Big Idea universe.
- Rack, Shack and Benny
- The Toy That Saved Christmas - In the 1998 variant, the boys were having hot cocoa while listening to George's story.
- Lyle the Kindly Viking - In the Silly Song, Larry was holding a box of chocolates while waiting for the trolley, only to get them squashed by a large gourd.
- LarryBoy and the Angry Eyebrows - Awful Alvin ordered his eyebrows to pour chocolate syrup on the LarryMobile, which resulted Larry-Boy to be angry.
- LarryBoy and the Bad Apple
- Silly Little Thing Called Love - The kid with the toy airplane states he likes dark chocolate, and he once ate 14 bars which made him hyper.
- The Little Drummer Boy
- Ali mentions that he likes chocolate milk better than regular.
- Towards the end of the episode, Pa Grape offers Junior's friends some hot chocolate.
- Little Ones Can Do Big Things Too! - The kid with the measuring ruler compares God's height to a big chocolate bar that would fit inside the Earth
- Beauty and the Beet - Mr. Beet's favorite dessert are chocolate roses. He doesn't take it kindly if anyone else eats his treat.