Eggs are round white objects that come from chickens. They're usually contain a baby chick, depending on the egg itself. But they're mostly used for eating, since it contains a lot of protein.
There are other types of eggs that are made of plastic. These ones are used for Easter.
- Madame Blueberry - In His Cheeseburger, after spending a night at the drive thru, Jerry sees an advertisement at Denny's that they have eggs and bacon for half price.
- Lyle the Kindly Viking - Eggs are the main subject in "Omelet", where the kingdom is running out of them, and Prince Omelet wouldn't share his light and fluffy dish with anyone. However, it is later revealed why the eggs decreased, due to them being used as ping-pong balls. (see image above)
- An Easter Carol - Grandma Nezzer used to make real Easter eggs from chickens, which made famous and started her own factory. However, after her death, the chickens had been less frequently producing eggs. Her grandson, Ebeneezer Nezzer later decided to tell Seymour that he built mechanical chickens that can make plastic eggs instead.
- Sumo of the Opera - After the Italian Scallion was done eating his sushi, Mikey tells him to eat more, and slides a glass of raw eggs. Scallion thinks it's disusing to drink, however Mikey tells him that the chef is making them scrambled.
- Sheerluck Holmes and the Golden Ruler - In Don's dream, the clouds were portrayed as fried eggs.
- Silly Little Thing Called Love:
- The kid with the juice pops states her favorite food is scrambled eggs with bacon and ham.
- The girl in pink with the milkshake states she doesn't like anything egg related.
- Noah's Ark - In My Golden Egg, Larry sings about searching for a golden egg.
- Trouble on Planet Wait-Your-Turn - When Zidgel tells Jason that the galaxy waits for no man, the screen shows fried eggs instead.
- Wise Guys - After the effects of the time machine sending the Rockhopper crew in the not-so-distant future, it also made Kevin deage for some strange reason. This eventually turned him into a egg!
LarryBoy: The Cartoon Adventures
- The Good, the Bad, and the Eggly - Awful Alvin, Greta Von Gruesome, and Lampy steal The Bumblyburg Science Labs' Over-Easy Egg Ray, which can turn any inanimate thing into eggs.