In some of Big Idea's shows, characters might often wear glasses that have a big nose with a mustache and bushy eyebrows. This is mostly because they're in disguise.
The glasses originated from comedian Groucho Marx of the group the Marx Brothers, who is famous for his signature glasses, big nose, and mustache.
- King George and the Ducky - The title character wears these in while trying to steal Thomas' rubber duck.
- Veggie Carnival - One of the costumes at Clowning Around are the glasses.
- Sumo of the Opera - Scallion wore these when making Po-Tato laughing.
- Practical Hoax - Baron von Cavitus and his minions wore these when sneaking into the Federation Academy.
- Wise Guys - Zidgel wore these when hiding from his future self.
- Saint Nicholas: A Story of Joyful Giving - Nicky wore them while being in disguise.
- Motato Gets a Job - A pair of glasses can be seen at Pa's Corner Store.