|In The Big House|
November 15, 2008
In the Big House is the tenth episode from the second season of 3-2-1 Penguins!
In the attic, Jason and Michelle are playing with their Granddad's old remote control airplanes. Since Michelle isn't good at flying her plane, she accidentally causes Jason to fall down and lose control of his plane. Michelle expresses concern for her doll instead of her brother. Jason responds by pointing out that she doesn't know how to fly those kinds of planes. Michelle asks how she is supposed to know since he wouldn't help her. Jason says that he was busy. When Michelle asks him to show her how, Jason replies with "God helps those who help themselves." Michelle points out that is a Benjamin Franklin quote, not a Bible verse.
After Michelle begs Jason for help, she says that she never asked him for help before. Grandmum reminds Jason that the Good Book reminds him to help everyone. Jason quotes "Do not withhold good from those who deserve it, when it is in your power to act." After Jason grabs one of her cookies, Grandmum encourages Jason to give a helping hand to someone who needs it, Michelle, for example. Jason sees Michelle struggling to carry her stuff, but thinks the best way to help her is to offer her a cookie. When Michelle doesn't take the cookie,
- The episode's title "In the Big House" is referring to being in jail.
- This marks the last episode of 3-2-1 Penguins to date.
- Due to it being the last episode of 3-2-1 Penguins to date,there's no next episode
- Michelle says that "God helps those who help themselves" is a Ben Franklin quote, but it was actually an English political theorist named Algernon Sidney who coined the phrase in that wording.
- The audio from Hulu is in a weird quality.
Real World References
- Zidgel stating the cows jumping over the moon is reference to the nursery rhyme, "Hey Diddle Diddle".
- When Zidgel greets the cow captain, he does the Vulcan salute.