|It's a Meaningful Life|
October 5, 2010
It's a Meaningful Life is the 39th episode of VeggieTales.
It is based on the 1946 film "It's a Wonderful Life".
Bob and Larry start the countertop normally, until Bob decides not to proceed. Larry ask why he's not continuing, and replies that whenever he starts, something else happens that doesn't go to plan, such as Western Bible stories or reading another letter. Larry discovers Bob was talking about himself, and decides not to talk since he didn't want mess his friend's plans. Bob decides to answer the video mail
- When this episode aired on Smile of a Child, Meant To Be was replaced with background music from the episode.
- On some airings on Smile of the Child, the episode be divided in two parts. The first part would go from the actual begging to when Stewart sees the train. The second part would start with long recap from the first part
- This is the last episode animated by Hawaii Animation Studios.
- This is the first Christmas related episode to start with the countertop.
- Originally, Gourdon's line is suppose to be for Percy. But the animators accidentally animated Gourdon's mouth movements instead. So, they decided to redub Percy's voice with Gourdon's.
- Even though it's set around Christmas, this episode can be watched anytime, whenever it's close to the Holidays or not.
- This is the first Christmas episode not to have a holiday related Silly Song.
- Throughout the episode, Art and Barney's voices often swap each other.
- Morty doesn't really seem to move when he's on the train.
- Stewart's tooth was missing when the factory was in chaos.
- In some shots of the What-If Express, the wheels and siderods aren't moving.
- Some of the mentions Bob referred to at Larry about what happened before are:
- Western Bible stories (either The Ballad of Little Joe or Moe and the Big Exit.
- Having another letter (either Minnesota Cuke and the Search for Samson's Hairbrush or Moe and the Big Exit)
- Broken aardvark behind Larry's back (The Wonderful Wizard of Ha's)
- Larry would get his sports facts wrong again in Laura at Bat.
Shows: The Toy That Saved Christmas | The Star of Christmas | Saint Nicholas: A Story of Joyful Giving
Specials: VeggieTales Christmas Spectacular!