Joseph Sapulich is a American artist. He worked at Big Idea since Larry-Boy! and the Fib from Outer Space!. He stayed for the company until production for Sheerluck Holmes and the Golden Ruler was finished.
- His daughter Sarah's hair was inspired for Esther's hair style.
- He didn't work on King George and the Ducky, The Ultimate Silly Song Countdown, The Amazing Carnival of Complaining, The Star of Christmas and Lord of the Beans.
Works with VeggieTales
- Larry-Boy! and the Fib from Outer Space! (art director with Daniel Lopez Munoz, also digital matte painter)
- Josh and the Big Wall! (art director)
- Madame Blueberry (art director and concept artist)
- The End of Silliness? (art director and digital matte painter)
- Larry-Boy and the Rumor Weed (art director with Aaron Hartline and Daniel Lopez Munoz, additional modeler, and digital matte painter)
- Esther... The Girl Who Became Queen (art director(
- Trouble on Planet Wait-Your-Turn
- Lyle the Kindly Viking (art director)
- The Cheating Scales of Bullamanka
- Jonah: A VeggieTales Movie (art director)
- The Ballad of Little Joe (art director and concept artist)
- An Easter Carol
- A Snoodle's Tale
- Sumo of the Opera (concept artist and additional voice)
- Duke and the Great Pie War
- Minnesota Cuke and the Search for Samson's Hairbrush
- Sheerluck Holmes and the Golden Ruler