The parents to Larry and his siblings, Steve, Bob and Mark.
When Larry was jealous about Steve when he was a kid, his mom told him two stories about loving families.
Their dad is a astronaut and he owns a wooden toy aardvark which he got from Shipshewana, Indiana. Larry accidentally broke it and didn't want to tell due to him feeling that he'll reject him.
Larry has a portrait of him and his parents when he was an infant in his bedroom.
His mom has red hair with glasses, while his dad has black hair.
- Duke and the Great Pie War (mentioned)
- The Wonderful Wizard of Ha's (Dad only; mentioned)
- Spacetato (portrait cameo)
- The Imposters (portrait cameo)
- The Lost Tooth (portrait cameo)
- Beatbox Bill (portrait cameo)
- He is based after Mike Nawrocki's parents, though his dad is not a astronaut in real life.
Steve, Bob, and Mark
|This article is about Larry's older brother. You may be looking for the tomato.|
Steve, Bob, and Mark the Cucumbers are Larry's brothers. Bob is Larry's oldest brother, while Steve and Mark are his youngest brothers.
- Like his parents, Larry's brothers are based after Mike's real brothers.
- It is never explained who exactly is who, but what we can assume is Bob is the tallest and Mark is the shortest.
Despite being related to Larry, she is often referred by Aunt from others.
- According to both Larry and Jerry, she has a beard. However, in Bob and Larry's ABC's, she is seen without one. It is either that they may've exaggerated, or Ruth used to have a beard, but shaved it off.
Tony and Maria
Tony and Maria were Larry's great grandparents (don't ask how many "greats" though, Larry shortened this to just grandparents once).
Tony is a Cucaroni, whose family only eats pasta, while Maria is Cumberisi, who only like cheese.Their families did not like each other. One day, Larry's grandparents both accidentally mixed the two together. Discovering the combination of macaroni and cheese is delicious, the two families decided to no longer be enemies. (Although they still argued over whether their new invention was macaroni and cheese or cheese and macaroni) After this, Larry's grandparents fell in love and got married.
A grandfather of Larry from either his mom or dad side of the family.
Like most of Larry's family, he resembles Larry himself, but wears eyeglasses and a brown mustache. He also wears a red bowtie and a black hat that is a mix of a trilby and pilgrim.
According to Larry, he is awesome and teaches him from right and wrong. He is also a fan of sports (eg. fishing, bowling and golf)
- Ichabeezer's Granddaughter (does not speak)