Lyrick Studios, Inc., established in 1983 as The Lyons Group, was an American video production and distribution company based in Allen, Texas, a Dallas suburb. They paired with Big Idea for reprints and prints of VeggieTales.
According to Phil Vischer, he choose the company to release the video since former chairman Dick Leach was a committed Christian and decided to let the religious tones on the shows, unlike other distributors they asked before. Surprisingly enough, the company that acquired Lyrick Studios four years later, WEA, and Sony Wonder all are non-religious companies, yet the Christian tones of the videos remained untouched.
The company was defunct in 2001 when HiT Entertainment acquired both the company and its assets.
- Where's God When I'm S-Scared? (1998 Re-release)
- God Wants Me to Forgive Them!?! (1999 Re-release)
- Are You My Neighbor? (1998 Re-release)
- Rack, Shack & Benny (1998 Re-release)
- Dave and the Giant Pickle (1998 Re-release)
- The Toy That Saved Christmas (1998/2000 Re-releases)
- Very Silly Songs! (1999 Re-release)
- Larry-Boy! and the Fib from Outer Space! (1999 Re-release)
- Josh and the Big Wall! (1999 Re-release)
- Madame Blueberry (1999 Re-release)
- The End of Silliness? (2000 Re-release)
- Larry-Boy and the Rumor Weed (2000 Re-release)
- Esther... The Girl Who Became Queen (2001 Re-release)
- VeggieTunes (1998 reissue)
- A Very Veggie Christmas (1998 reissue)
- VeggieTunes 2
- A Queen, a King, and a Very Blue Berry
- Bob and Larry's Favorite Stories!
- Bob & Larry's Favorite Stories 2
- Junior's Favorite Stories
- Larry's Favorite Stories!
- The 1998 release of Bob and Larry's Favorite Stories! contains trailers for Where's God When I'm S-Scared? & Are You My Neighbor?
- The 1999 re-releases of Very Silly Songs! and Josh and the Big Wall! contains a trailer for the 1999 re-release of Madame Blueberry.
- The 1999 re-releases of Where's God When I'm S-Scared?, The Toy That Saved Christmas, and Madame Blueberry contains the trailer for Larry-Boy and the Rumor Weed.
- The 2000 re-release of The End of Silliness? contains a trailer for King George and the Ducky.
- The 2000 VHS of King George and the Ducky and The Toy That Saved Christmas contains the teaser for Esther... The Girl Who Became Queen.
- The 2001 re-release of Esther... The Girl Who Became Queen contains a teaser for Lyle the Kindly Viking and a message from Phil Vischer.
- The 2001 VHS of Lyle the Kindly Viking contains the teaser for Jonah: A VeggieTales Movie.
- The company's lawsuit against Big Idea was partly the reason why Big Idea faced bankruptcy, shortly after the release of Jonah: A VeggieTales Movie.
- Five VeggieTales tapes have the text "Distributed by" in white font on a black BG before the Lyrick Studios logo. The first two have the 1997 "Distributed by" Lyrick logo, and in 1999, these were both averted by using the 1998 Lyrick Studios logo with "Distributed by" above the logo and later a still version of said variant.