Lyrick Studios, Inc., established in 1983 as The Lyons Group, was an American video production and distribution company based in Allen, Texas, a Dallas suburb. They paired with Big Idea for reprints and prints of VeggieTales home videos.
According to Phil Vischer, he choose the company to release the video since former chairman Dick Leach was a committed Christian and decided to let the religious tones on the shows, unlike other distributors they asked before. Surprisingly enough, HiT Entertainment, WEA, Warner Home Video, and Sony Wonder all are non-religious companies, yet the Christian tones of the videos remained untouched.
The company was defunct in 2001 when HiT Entertainment acquired both the company and its assets.
- Where's God When I'm S-Scared? (1998/1999/2000 Reprints)
- God Wants Me to Forgive Them!?! (1999/2000 Reprints)
- Are You My Neighbor? (1997/1998 Reprints)
- Rack, Shack & Benny (1998/2000 Reprints)
- Dave and the Giant Pickle (1998/2000 Reprints)
- The Toy That Saved Christmas (1998/1999/2000 Reprints)
- Very Silly Songs! (1999/2000 Reprints)
- Larry-Boy! and the Fib from Outer Space! (1999/2000 Reprints)
- Josh and the Big Wall! (1999/2000 Reprints)
- Madame Blueberry (1999 Reprint)
- The End of Silliness? (2000 Reprint)
- Larry-Boy and the Rumor Weed (2000 Reprint)
- Esther... The Girl Who Became Queen (2001 Reprint)
- VeggieTunes (1998 reissue)
- A Very Veggie Christmas (1998 reissue)
- VeggieTunes 2
- A Queen, a King, and a Very Blue Berry
- Bob and Larry's Favorite Stories!
- Bob & Larry's Favorite Stories 2
- Junior's Favorite Stories
- Larry's Favorite Stories!
- The 1998 release of Bob and Larry's Favorite Stories! contains trailers for Where's God When I'm S-Scared? & Are You My Neighbor?
- The 1999 reprints of Very Silly Songs! and Josh and the Big Wall! contains a trailer for the 1999 reprint of Madame Blueberry.
- The 1999 reprints of Where's God When I'm S-Scared?, The Toy That Saved Christmas, and Madame Blueberry contains the trailer for Larry-Boy and the Rumor Weed.
- The 2000 reprint of The End of Silliness? contains a trailer for King George and the Ducky.
- The 2000 VHS of King George and the Ducky and The Toy That Saved Christmas contains the teaser for Esther... The Girl Who Became Queen.
- The 2001 reprint of Esther... The Girl Who Became Queen contains a teaser for Lyle the Kindly Viking and a message from Phil Vischer.
- The 2001 VHS of Lyle the Kindly Viking contains the teaser for Jonah: A VeggieTales Movie.
- The company's lawsuit against Big Idea was partly the reason why Big Idea faced bankruptcy, shortly after the release of Jonah: A VeggieTales Movie.
- Five VeggieTales tapes have the text "Distributed by" in white font on a black BG before the Lyrick Studios logo. The first two have the 1997 "Distributed by" Lyrick logo, and in 1999, these were both averted by using the 1998 Lyrick Studios logo with "Distributed by" above the logo and later a still version of said variant.