Moby Blaster is an arcade game in VeggieTales, then a online game on the official Jonah: A VeggieTales Movie website.
This is Percy's favorite game.
How to play
Similar to "Breakout", use your cursor to move the paddle. Click on the paddle for the ball the bounce off.
You get powerups from breaking the blocks. These include:
- Bubble gum (sticks the ball to the paddle)
- Speed (Fast and slow)
- Extra Balls (Blue is 3 Red is 7 Black is 80)
- Point bonuses (2x 3x or 10x Bonus)
- Extra Life (obviously gives you another life)
- Blue Arrow (Makes your paddle grow)
Custom made game
There is a section on the game where you can create your own level.
Hold shift and control while selecting a mode, release when you see 2 white buttons at the top that let you skip to other levels, not only that but you can click the paddle to spawn an extra ball, very useful if you want to see any other levels past that one difficult level you just can't complete.
- The structure of the game was previously used in Lyle's Break-Out.
- The game is no longer available after the website was revamped. However, the game can still be found at Internet Archives.
- The game is also in the DVD Rom features of the film.