Pa Grape is one of the main characters from VeggieTales. He has a yiddish accent.
Pa Grape was originally from the hills of West Virginia. In his first appearance, he and his family's car bumped on a tree stump by Junior's house. They first made fun of him, but then forgave him later.
Pa Grape is a borderline-senile yet loveable old grape. He is Tom and Rosie’s father, and is married to Ma Grape.
Pa is a green grape and a purple nose with gray eyebrows and a gray mustache, with silver glasses. He is often wearing a top hat.
Since VeggieTales in the House, he gained beady black eyes. He also has an orange clown-like nose, and his glasses are gold.
- God Wants Me to Forgive Them!?!
- Dave and the Giant Pickle
- Very Silly Songs!
- The Toy That Saved Christmas
- Josh and the Big Wall!
- King George and the Ducky
- Esther... The Girl Who Became Queen
- Lyle the Kindly Viking
- Jonah: A VeggieTales Movie
- The Star of Christmas
- The Wonderful Wizard of Ha's
- The Ballad of Little Joe
- An Easter Carol
- Sumo of the Opera
- Duke and the Great Pie War
- Lord of the Beans
- Sheerluck Holmes and the Golden Ruler
- Gideon: Tuba Warrior
- The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything (film)
- He originally had southerner mannerisms, but this was later changed into Jewish mannerisms.
- During the production of their second feature film, Universal requested Big Idea to give Pa Grape eyes to give him emotion. However, Phil refused to and persuaded them that he doesn't need eyes.
- He eventually gained eyes in the Netflix series.
- His interview with What's The Big Idea? states that he was held back in the 2nd grade for 13 years. Wouldn't laws have mandated that he move on to the 3rd grade by the end of the 2nd year? Also, by the time he reached 7th grade he'd have to get his education at home or elsewhere as no public system would take a student beyond age 21.
|VeggieTales Main Cast|
|Bob • Larry|
|Junior Asparagus • Archibald Asparagus • Pa Grape • Laura Carrot • Jimmy and Jerry Gourd • Mr. Nezzer • Mr. Lunt • The French Peas • Madame Blueberry • Petunia Rhubarb • Qwerty|