Presidents of the United States are mentioned and seen various times in the Big Idea universe.
George Washington (1789—1797)
- The Mystery of Veggie Island - A protrait of George Washington can be seen.
- Sheerluck Holmes and the Golden Ruler - George Washington was seen in Mount Rushmore. (see image above)
Abraham Lincoln (1861—1865)
- Veggie Carnival - One of the costumes is Abe's iconic hat and beard.
- Sheerluck Holmes and the Golden Ruler
Theodore "Teddy" Roosevelt (1901 - 1909)
- Sheerluck Holmes and Golden Ruler
- My Teddy Bear's From Where? - In this feature, Larry and Jean Claude explain to Sara about the origins of the teddy bear. It states the name came from Theodore Roosevelt.
John F. Kennedy (1961 - 1963)
- Trouble on Planet Wait-Your-Turn - President "After You" is modeled after John F. Kennedy.
Jimmy Carter (1977 - 1981)
- VeggieTown Values - In the fifth segment, Larry mentions Jimmy Carter was a peanut. Bob later corrects him that Jimmy was a peanut farmer.
Miscellaneous presidential references
- Runaway Pride at Lightstation Kilowatt - In Space Surfin' Superstar!, Kevin asks if the President was coming over.
- Princess and the Popstar - Vanna Banana mentions in her sleep that she doesn't want to meet the president.
- Larry's Cousin Comes to Town - George was talking to the president, and later had to take his place while golfing.