Sing-Alongs: Do the Moo Shoo, Sing-Alongs: I Love My Lips, and Sing-Alongs: I Can Be Your Friend.
- Dance of the Cucumber (from Rack, Shack and Benny)
- The Forgiveness Song (from God Wants Me to Forgive Them!?!)
- The Water Buffalo Song (from Where's God When I'm S-Scared?)
- Sport Utility Vehicle (from A Snoodle's Tale)
- Pizza Angel (from Minnesota Cuke and the Search for Samson's Hairbrush)
- I Can Be Your Friend (from Are You My Neighbor?)
- I Want to Dance (from A Snoodle's Tale)
- The Hairbrush Song (from Are You My Neighbor?)
- Larry's High Silk Hat (from Lyle the Kindly Viking)
- My Day (from The Wonderful World of Auto-tainment)
- Studio Store
- Gideon: Tuba Warrior
- The Lone Stranger
- LarryBoy and the Bad Apple
- LarryBoy and the Bad Apple (video game)
- Sheerluck Holmes and the Golden Ruler
- Lord of the Beans
- Minnesota Cuke and the Search for Samson's Hairbrush
- Veggie Library
- Worship Songs
- Four out of the ten songs (The Forgiveness Song, I Can Be Your Friend, I Want to Dance, and My Day) are not actual Silly Songs.
- Instrumental bits from His Cheeseburger are heard throughout the DVD, but that song is not included in the actual video.
- The credits state Mike Nawrocki wrote My Day and Larry's High Silk Hat, which is not true.
- Jackie Ritz, Paul Rosenburg, Matthew West and Matthew Ward are credited, but Endangered Love and Gated Community aren't included.