July 31st 2010
Sweetpea Beauty is the 38th VeggieTales episode.
The first story, Snoodlerella", is a sequel to A Snoodle's Tale and a retelling of Cinderella, while the second is based after Snow White.
- This episode is known for having some of the most errors, which before that was God Wants Me to Forgive Them!?!.
- In addition, this episode is known to have the worst animation and poorest design of the characters, which would be a problem in It's a Meaningful Life, but would be fixed afterwards.
- In some airings of the episode on Smile of a Child, the Snoodlerella segment and the Silly Song were removed.
- This is the first episode animated by Hawaii Animation Studios.
- The three porridges are based of Goldilocks and the 3 Bears fairytale.
- On one side of the newspaper, the words "Stylist" and "Town" can be seen.
- This is also the first episode not to feature Bob in the countertop segments, but instead featuring Annie and Petunia.
- The food with socks is definitely tainted. Who would want food with socks in it?
- The fairy godmother tells Snoodlerella to close her eyes when they start styling her, but as they start, her eyes are back open.
- Somehow, when Sweetpea is dropped by the mirror, she falls at a constant speed, instead of just simply accelerating. Shouldn't that drop accelerate over time instead of a constant speed?
- Sharper Image is a American product cmpany brand, formerly associated with retails. The company went bankrupted in 2008, but still sells products online.
- One of Larry's hats is the LarryBoy helmet.
- The picture with the snoodle machine and the town is the same one from A Snoodle's Tale.
- Larry's mirror reflection is in a worse rendering quality.
- When Larry says "Hi Lauren," his mouth doesn't move.
- Snooderella takes a cup of the drink, but the drink is invisible.
- The mirror jumps in one shot.
- Certain shots alter between grown crops and blank soil. For instance, one shot shows soil with plants in them, but some shots after that show the soil without anything planted on it.
- The mirror's mouth is missing a bunch of frames when he talks in one shot.
- It's unknown how can a cup not spill anything from falling on the floor, as if the drink was frozen on it.
- The Queen gains her crown back in specific shots but loses it afterward while the Mirror still has it.