July 31st 2010
The first story, Snoodlerella", is a sequel to A Snoodle's Tale and a retelling of Walt Disney's 1950 film Cinderella, while the second is based after Walt Disney's Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.
- VeggieTales Theme Song
- Fit for a Queen
- More Beautiful
- Ugly Hairy Plan
- Action Scene!
- What Have We Learned
- Beautiful For Me
- Don't judge a book by its cover.
- This episode is known for having some of the most errors, which before that was God Wants Me to Forgive Them!?!.
- In addition, this episode is known to have the worst animation and poorest design of the characters, which would be a problem in It's a Meaningful Life, but would be fixed afterwards.
- In some airings of the episode on Smile of a Child, the Snoodlerella segment and the Silly Song were removed.
- This is the first episode animated by Hawaii Animation Studios.
- The three porridges are based of Goldilocks and the 3 Bears fairytale.
- On one side of the newspaper, the words "Stylist" and "Town" can be seen.
- This is also the first episode not to feature Bob in the countertop segments, but instead featuring Annie and Petunia.
- In this episode, Bob is only seen two times in the first segment "Snoodlerella" where he pulls out the book and starts narrating the story, and also cameo appears as a Snoodle who drives the horse to the ball. He does not appear in the second segment "Sweetpea Beauty" nor the Silly Song segment.
- In addition, Bob is only seen in the countertop segments in the next episode.
- The food with socks is definitely tainted. Who would want food with socks in it?
- The fairy godmother tells Snoodlerella to close her eyes when they start styling her, but as they start, her eyes are back open.
- Somehow, when Sweetpea is dropped by the mirror, she falls at a constant speed, instead of just simply accelerating. Shouldn't that drop accelerate over time instead of a constant speed?
- Larry's mirror reflection is in a worse rendering quality.
- When Larry says "Hi Lauren," his mouth doesn't move.
- Snooderella takes a cup of the drink, but the drink is invisible.
- The mirror jumps in one shot.
- Certain shots alter between grown crops and blank soil. For instance, one shot shows soil with plants in them, but some shots after that show the soil without anything planted on it.
- The mirror's mouth is missing a bunch of frames when he talks in one shot.
- The Queen gains her crown back in specific shots but loses it afterward while the Mirror still has it.
- It's unknown how can a cup not spill anything from falling on the floor, as if the drink was frozen on it.
- One of Larry's hats is the LarryBoy helmet, and the High Silk Hat from the Silly Song.
- The picture with the snoodle machine and the town is the same one from A Snoodle's Tale.
- Sharper Image is a American product company brand, formerly associated with retails. The company went bankrupt in 2008, but still sells products online.