This is where Bob and Larry read their letters and emails from kids who have problems. Larry once fell in the sink when he wasn't paying attention to where he was going. Bob rescued him, but got stuck as well.
The Countertop got slightly remodeled in 2010 when Larry asked the crew of Extreme Re-do: Crying Edition to help fix the place up while Bob was on vacation.
The Countertop was remodeled once again in 2015 when VeggieTales underwent a redesign. There is a pattern on the wall and the tiles are slightly uneven, giving it a cartoony look.
Items and other surroundings
The Countertop has consists of:
- Qwerty, the desktop computer
- Throw pillows
- A sink
- Disco light floor (as seen in Celery Night Fever
The other side of the kitchen can be seen in the background in earlier episodes, including a refrigerator. A toaster was also mentioned a few times, and was seen in Trading Places.
The Countertop has light blue walls with yellow and pink titles. Prior to its' redesign, the wall used to be light yellow.
- Before the show started, the canisters were originally labeled "Sugar", "Tea", and "Flour". The labels vanished afterwards.
- The canisters were originally designed symmetrically, until King George and the Ducky where they're now designed more cartoony.
- Also, when the show first started, there were three canisters. However, one disappeared after Minnesota Cuke and the Search for Samson's Hairbrush. The third canister returned when the countertop got remodeled.
- The sink was originally placed in-between the canisters and Qwerty. However, it was moved towards the edge after the series switch to Maya.
- The throw pillows were removed after the kitchen's initial redesign.
- In Veggies in Space: The Fennel Frontier, the wall has green stars.
- The Countertop made it's first appearance in Mr. Cuke's Screen Test, along with Mr. Cuke (who would later become Larry the Cucumber).