|The Little House That Stood|
March 5, 2013
The Little House That Stood is the 45th episode of VeggieTales. The first story is based on the Wise and the Foolish Builders and the second is on the the Good Samaritan, while using elements of nursery rhymes and fables.
- Mr. Lunt
- The Little Pigs
- Laura Carrot
- Archibald Asparagus (does not appear only narrator)
- Qwerty (does not appear)
- VeggieTales Theme Song
- Solid Stuff
- Happy Toothday
- Good Morning Mr. Mayor
- Lend A Little Hand
- What Have We Learned
- There were a few differences between pre-production and the final version:
- In the teasers, it only showed "The Good Egg of Gooseville", meaning either that was going to be the only story, or it was going to be the main title instead of "The Little House That Stood".
- Originally, Bob in "The Little House" was going to have bricks. But this was changed by Brian due to that it gives the wrong message that "you only need bricks to build a house" and wanting to go more to that "you can use any type of material as long as you have a firm foundation".
- The credits display Belinda Whittles, even though she doesn't actually appear in the show. This is done in case anyone in real life has that name.
- The figure of Mother Goose is an imaginary author of a collection of fairy tales and nursery rhymes often published as Mother Goose Rhymes.
- Bob the Builder is a British children's animated television show created by Keith Chapman. This was mostly done a poke jab at HiT Entertainment.