|The Penniless Princess|
August 11, 2012
The Penniless Princess is the 44th episode of VeggieTales.
The story is based on Frances Hodgson Burnett's "A Little Princess".
It starts off with the countertop decorated fancy, and Larry starts off showing the audience "A Little Princess".
- Escargot is a French appetizer of cooked snails.
- On a similar note, Chocolate eclairs and croissants are French pastries.
- Even though the book it's based on takes place on the late 1800s, the episode takes places in the early 1900s. Brian Roberts states this on the commentary so they can have the teddy bear in the story for Sara.
- This is the first episode not to use Qwerty since Sumo of the Opera. This is also the first episode to be read on a letter since 2009.
- The way the countertop is decorated like goes back to Lyle the Kindly Viking.