The Scallions are a trio gang who are recurring antagonists (but sometimes an anti-heroes) in VeggieTales.
The Scallions are a bunch of green scallions who first appeared in "Daniel and the Lions' Den" on "Where's God When I'm S-Scared?". They're known for the wisemen, milk money bandits, salesmen, and the quartet singers with Phil Winklestien.
The tall one has purple eyelids and a long nose and used to have blackener on his eyelids and wore a gold crusted belt with a red jewel. The second tall one has yellowish green nose and eyelids and the third one has a big blue nose and blue eyelids.
- Phil Vischer (Scallion #1)
- Michael Nawrocki and Mike Nawrocki (Scallion #2)
- Mike Sage (Scallion #3; Where's God When I'm S-Scared? - The Star of Christmas)
- Brian K. Roberts (Scallion #3; DVD menu of Sheerluck Holmes and the Golden Ruler onwards)
- Where's God When I'm S-Scared? (debut)
- God Wants Me to Forgive Them!?! (Scallion #1 only)
- Are You My Neighbor?
- The Toy That Saved Christmas (Scallion #1 only)
- Larry-Boy! And the Fib from Outer Space! (background only)
- Madame Blueberry
- The End of Silliness?
- LarryBoy and the Rumor Weed (Scallion #3 only)
- King George and the Ducky (Scallion #1 only)
- Esther... The Girl Who Became Queen (Scallion #1 only)
- Lyle the Kindly Viking (Scallion #1 only)
- The Ultimate Silly Song Countdown (Scallion #1 only)
- The Star of Christmas (Scallion #3 only)
- The Ballad of Little Joe
- Duke and the Great Pie War (Scallion #1 only)
- Minnesota Cuke and the Search for Samson's Hairbrush (Scallion #1 only)
- Lord of the Beans (Scallion #1 only)
- Bob's Vacation (Scallion #1 only)
- Minnesota Cuke and the Search for Noah's Umbrella
- Pistachio - The Little Boy That Woodn't
- Twas The Night Before Easter
- Veggies in Space: The Fennel Frontier (Scallion #1 only)
- Beauty and the Beet (last appearance)
- They are the first villains in the VeggieTales series.
- After the series switched to Maya, Scallion One's hair stalks has been slicked back, making it more like it's combed.
- There is a running gag in the series in which no one knows Scallion One's name.
- In several commentaries, some of the crew would often get Scallion One confused with Archibald. This is mostly due to the fact they eventually had similar voices, and also because some of Scallions roles might be similar to Archie (eg. King George and Esther. In fact, Archie was going to be in Esther. Also due to the fact that Archibald took Scallion One's role in the VeggieTales Super Comics adaption of the first Minnesota Cuke story).
- As the series progressed, Scallion Two's voice sounded more like Jean Claude's minus the French accent.
- Scallion Three is the only one of the three scallions to be taken over by a different voice actor starting in 2006.
- Out of the three scallions, Scallion #1 had the most appearances on VeggieTales.
- In the credits of an international version of King George and the Ducky that included The Yodeling Veterinarian of the Alps, the closest thing we have been given to official names of the Scallions is revealed. (See image)