The Scallions are a trio gang who are recurring characters in VeggieTales.
The Scallions are a bunch of green onions who 1st appeared in "Daniel and the Lions' Den" on "Where's God When I'm S-Scared?". They're known for the wisemen, milk money bandits, salesmen, and the quartet singers with Phil Winklestien.
The tall one has purple eyelids and a long nose and used to have blackener on his eyelids and wore a gold crusted belt with a red jewel. The 2nd tall one has yellowish green nose and eyelids and the 3rd one has a big blue nose and blue eyelids.
- Scallion Three
- Mike Sage (Where's God When I'm S-Scared? - The Star of Christmas)
- They are the first villains in the VeggieTales series.
- After the series switched to Maya, Scallion One's hair stalks has been slicked back, making it more like it's combed. Also, the blackliner on his eyes also vanished as well.
- There is a running gag in the series in which no one knows Scallion One's name.
- In several commentaries, some of the crew would often get Scallion One confused with Archibald. This is mostly due to the fact they eventually had similar voices, and also because some of Scallions roles might be similar to Archie (eg. King George and Esther. In fact, Archie was going to be in Esther. Also due to the fact that Archibald took Scallion One's role in the VeggieTales Super Comics adaption of the first Minnesota Cuke story).