Bob needs your help to choose words for his story.
How to play
Just select what words you what to pick and you can listen to the poem you created.
Transcript and choices
Welcome to Snoodleberg, home of the Snoodles A curious folk who eat (1) with noodles And spend half their days making sketches and doodles And (2) Now, right in the heart of this curious town, Stood (3)
1 - Food
- a. Gnochi
- b. Broccoli
- c. Fish sticks
- d. Streudel
2 - Funny Phrase
- a. Trying new recipes for delicious Snoo-boodles
- b. Cutting shrubs in tall, leafy poodles
- c. Watching clouds floating by like cute Labradoodles
- d. Saying goodbye using fun words, like "Toodles!"
3 - Rhyme for "town" (describing the tower)
- a. Brown (a bright colored building; no beiges or brown)
- b. Crown (a curious building, with a horn at its crown)
- c. Down (a curious building, with a shoot that came down)
- d. Ground (a curious building stuck up out of the ground)