Uncle Blobb is a real estate agent and a former carnival barker at the Carnival Moon.
Uncle Blobb is a humanoid alien, somewhat resembling a green frog with blue hair. He wears a magenta tuxedo with black shoes and bowtie, and a cummerbund around his waist. He also wears a top hat with a ribbon that is the same color as his tux.
- The Amazing Carnival of Complaining (debut)
- Runaway Pride at Lightstation Kilowatt (keychain cameo)
- Moon Menace on Planet Tell-a-Lie! (The Legend of Galaxy Gus only)
- Uncle Blobb's looks and performance are based on Zero Mostel's character Max Bialystock from "The Producers". Zidgel even mentioned that he looks like him on a commentary.
- Blobb's motivation is similar to the Coachman from Pinocchio, where they make profits by using children. In this case, he turns the Pumpkin-headed kids into seeds.
- Uncle Blobb's name came from Daniel Lopez Munoz's concept art when he was just named "Uncle Blob" at the time. Also from that same piece, he was going to be a mob boss of jelly aliens.